Thursday, January 22, 2009

Splashing in Puddles

At lunchtime today Scarlet was dead on 100 grams. I loaded up the creance and to the parking lot we go. Today was another exceptional day. I had her flying the full length of the parking lot to the fist. There was no hesitation except for one flight just as another person came outside. In this case she paused to look at the person and then flew to me.
Her lure response is still waning. It took her a while to come to the lure and she is still not landing on it. Her fist response far makes up for her lack in this area but I would like to see better performance. Once on the lure she has started looking to me for tidbits. This is great, hopefully she will do the same on a kill. I will keep my fingers crossed anyway. My little girl also stopped to enjoy some fresh puddles in the parking lot today....just to play. Silly girl.
Tomorrow after work Noel and I are going to try to find Scarlet some starlings....it is hunting time!
Here are some pics from the THA Meet last weekend. Enjoy!


No comments: