Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holding Steady

The past few days have been fairly uneventful, but also very beneficial. Scarlet has been holding steady at 107 grams and I have figured out the weight management. I have successfully held her at 107 grams for 4 days now, and her response is getting better. She still gets ADD if I try to get more than 10 feet away, but closer her response is instant when called to the fist. Truth be told, with her response the way it is I did not want to drop her lower until I got the better scale, which I now have in the car. :) I will start to drop her in 0.5 gram increments every other day, based on her response.
I have my back surgery on Monday, so I will raise her weight 1-2 grams and she will be introduced to the lure while I am in the hospital.
Other than that, I am very happy with her progress. We are taking things slowly, but hopefully slow and steady will win the race. :)

No comments: