Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Day 3!!

Today was Scarlet's first day at work. Kenny made her a nice wall perch that fits over my cubicle. She did very well today. Most of the time she was just chillin' and looking around. She did bate a little bit but always recovered. She is definitely becoming more curious and alert. I even saw her first rouse.
I tried to feed her prior to leaving work, but she was still uninterested. I was able to get 2 grams of gracke into her which I hope will be enough to sustain her weight. I am targeting her to be at 126 grams tomorrow morning, 2 grams less then when she ate best last.
She is sitting on the fist nicely now and recovering from all her bates. When she gets bored she has taken to attacking the glove and biting it. This causes her to bend over on the glove so I see that as a good sign.

7am - 136 grams
11am - 131 grams
3pm - 129 grams....fed 2 grams grackle
9pm - 129 grams

No comments: